Angola OffRoad
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.

Angola OffRoad

Forum de Divulgação, Informação e Convivio

InícioPortalÚltimas imagensRegistarEntrar

border crossingangola/zambia

Ir para baixo 
AutorMensagem
tba01
OffRoad
OffRoad

Número de Mensagens : 1

border crossingangola/zambia Empty
MensagemAssunto: border crossingangola/zambia   border crossingangola/zambia Icon_minitimeTer Mar 13, 2012 9:28 am

i plan an overland trip from cape town to europe, and there is a part between east angola and west zambia which is not clear where i can pass.
i have been travelling quite a lot on western zambia side , up to kalabo and as well chavuma, so always close to the border, but, from angola i ve not clear where the border is passable with a vehicle (heavy unimog 12 tons). so the information i m looking for is - the border itself - if passable or not - and the access to the border - ferry or not - ferry large enough ..
to reach chavuma (caripande( on angola side) it seems there is a river crossing at lumbala, but i dont know if there is a ferry that can take my truck? or there is another route possible from the north and the main road.
else it seems the other border crossing, is west of liuwa plains NP , but , i know the pontoon in kalabo cannot take my truck
does anyone have an idea where is it possibe to cross to reach west zambia?
Ir para o topo Ir para baixo

border crossingangola/zambia
Ir para o topo 
Página 1 de 1

Permissões neste sub-fórumNão podes responder a tópicos
Angola OffRoad :: OFFROAD - CAMPISMO - VIAGENS - NATUREZA E PAISAGENS :: Expedições, Raids e Passeios :: Expedições e Passeios por Africa que incluam Angola-
Ir para: